How to Access Ford F150 Diagnostic Test Mode Hidden Menu
How to Access Ford F150 Diagnostic Test Mode Hidden Menu – The Ford F-150, Ford F-Series line, is a model truck, manufactured by Ford Motor Company since 1948 in the United States and on various dates in the plants of Argentina, Canada, Mexico, and Venezuela. Ford unveiled at the 2014 North American International Auto Show on January 13, 2014, the new F-150 deriving much of its exterior design from the 2013 Ford Atlas concept.
In an effort to increase fuel economy, the 2015 model reduces its unladen weight of up to 750 pounds through the extensive use of aluminum in the body structure and high strength steel in the frame. Conserving the use of body construction on the frame, the frame is built with 77% high strength steel.
How to Access Ford F150 Diagnostic Test Mode Hidden Menu:
Time needed: 7 minutes.
If you want to access the instrument cluster hidden menu to perform self-diagnostic tests on your 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Ford F150, perform the following:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Press and hold the OK button
- Turn the ignition to ON position without starting the engine.
- When you see ‘TEST’ on the display, release the OK button
- On this menu, you can access various test like needle sweep test, diagnostic tests, read DTC fault codes, check indicators and LCD display, engine RPMs, fuel flow, by using the ARROW button to navigate through diagnostic mode.
- If you finished, to exit Self-Diagnostic Mode turn the ignition to the OFF position
For more details, please watch the following video:
This tutorial is based on the Ford owner’s manual. This procedure should be work on the third generation of Ford F150 (2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019) model years. Hopefully the article of How to Access Ford F150 Diagnostic Test Mode Hidden Menu useful for you. Good Luck!