2010-2019 Ford F150 Low Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset
2010-2019 Ford F150 Low Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset – Ford introduced its latest F-Series, Super Duty is claimed as the most powerful and sophisticated. By using advanced materials such as aluminum mixed-use steel as a military car, this car has a lighter weight and resistant to corrosion. The exterior of the car is quite frightening. Design daytime running light (DRL) are messing collaborate quite well with the grille magnitude. It was emphasized that this car is a true carrier gallant.
The rear light’s design messing placed on the left and right sides look more modern with the presence of LED attractive design. Looking into the interior, the Super Duty has a modern interior design. In fact, you can forget that being in a large car. Various panels and steering wheel design is very modern like other new Ford cars. Ford also put a variety of advanced features in this car.
2010-2019 Ford F150 Low Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset:
To reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Ford F150, follow these steps:
- Drive the vehicle above 20 mph (32 km/h) for at least two minutes and then stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to position On without starting the engine.
- Turn the hazard flashers on then off 3 times within 10 seconds.
- If the reset mode has been entered successfully, the horn will sound once.
- Decrease tire pressure for 10 seconds, starting from the driver’s side front tire (LF) until horn sounds.
- After horn sounds, proceed to the right (passenger’s side) front tire, and repeat the procedure in step 5.
- Next, proceed as in step 5 for the right (passenger’s side) rear tire and then left (driver’s side) rear tire.
- After hearing the confirming horn chirp for the left rear tire, training is completed and a message is shown in the information display. Turn ignition to OFF position. Adjust all tires to pressure listed on tire placard.
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on all generation of Ford F150 (2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 model years). Hopefully, the article of 2010-2019 Ford F150 Low Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset useful for you. Good Luck!