2016-2019 Buick Cascada Low Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset
2016-2019 Buick Cascada Low Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset – The Buick Cascada is a sports car manufactured by General Motors, is based on the platform of the Opel Astra. In January 2015, Buick Cascada was presented at the 2015 North American International Auto Show in January 2015. In Australia and New Zealand as Holden Cascada, the UK, and Vauxhall Cascada and Spain as Opel Cabrio.
It went on sale in January 2016 and is the brand’s first convertible since the 1991 Buick Reatta, and the first two-door model since 1999, the Buick Riviera. In April 2015, the Holden Cascada went on sale and was Holden’s most recent convertible since Astra TwinTop’s sales ceased in 2009. At the launch, the Cascada was offered with only the 1.6L petrol engine and a six-speed automatic.
2016-2019 Buick Cascada Low Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset:
If you receive a low-tire-pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 Buick Cascada, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers), calibration will complete after 2 minutes of cumulative driving at 20 mph (32 km/h).
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. To relearn or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensor on your 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 Buick Cascada you must have a TPMS relearn tool and follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to position On without starting the engine.
- Press the DIC MENU button
- Scroll up and select “Tire Pressure Menu”
- Press the SET/CLR button
- When a message requesting acceptance of the process appears, press the SET/CLR button again to confirm.
- The horn sounds twice to signal the receiver is in relearn mode
- Starting from the driver’s side front tire, place the relearn tool against the tire sidewall, near the valve stem. Then press the button to activate the TPMS sensor.
- Repeat the procedure on the right-front tire, the right rear tire, and the last one left rear tire.
- A horn chirp confirms that the sensor identification code has been matched to this tire and wheel position.
- After hearing the confirming horn chirp for the left rear tire, turn ignition to OFF position. Adjust all tires to pressure listed on tire placard.
This procedure should be work on all generation of Buick Cascada (2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 model years). Hopefully, the article of 2016-2019 Buick Cascada Low Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset useful for you. Good Luck!