2019 Buick Enclave Low Tire Pressure Sensor TPMS Light Reset – The Enclave is a full-size SUV crossover produced by Buick since 2008; in 2018 the second series was presented. The Enclave was shown for the first time at the 2006 Detroit Motor Show as a concept car. The first model was launched in May 2007 for the 2008 model year. The latter was the first vehicle, built on the Lambda flatbed, to be presented to the public.
The Enclave, as a rule, can accommodate seven passengers. However, with an optional second row of seats consisting of a sofa that replaces the two single seats, the habitability increases to eight seats. This option is installed as standard on front-wheel drive versions but can be ordered on request on all-wheel-drive models.
2019 Buick Enclave Low Tire Pressure Sensor TPMS Light Reset:
If you receive a low-tire-pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2018 2019 Buick Enclave, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers), calibration will complete after 2 minutes of cumulative driving at 20 mph (32 km/h).
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. To relearn turning off or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2018 2019 Buick Enclave, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to the ON position without starting the engine.
- Access the cluster applications by using the LEFT arrow button of the five-way DIC control on the right side of the steering wheel
- Scroll to the Settings application by using UP or DOWN button
- Press the Center button of the five-way DIC control
- Scroll to the Info Pages and press RIGHT button
- Select Edit List or press RIGHT button again
- Scroll to the Tire Pressure menu
- Press and hold the Center button until horn sounds
- Starting from the driver’s side front tire, place the relearn tool against the tire sidewall, near the valve stem. Then press the button to activate the TPMS sensor.
- Repeat the procedure on the right-front tire, the right rear tire, and the last one left rear tire.
- A horn chirp confirms that the sensor identification code has been matched to this tire and wheel position.
- After hearing the confirming horn chirp for the left rear tire, turn ignition to OFF position. Adjust all tires to pressure listed on tire placard.
This procedure should be work on the latest generation of Buick Enclave (2018 2019 2020 model years). Hopefully, the article of 2019 Buick Enclave Low Tire Pressure Sensor TPMS Light Reset useful for you. Good Luck!