Resetting Check Engine ECU Light on 2010-2016 Nissan Elgrand – This car is a large MPV produced by the Japanese manufacturer Nissan. The third generation Elgrand finally arrives in summer 2010. Nissan Elgrand in Indonesia consists of two options, namely Highway Star and VIP. Have the luxury and comfort, the Nissan Elgrand positioned to address the needs of settled families, businessmen, celebrities, and socialites who want a family car that is luxurious and comfortable.
In his home country, namely Japan, Nissan Elgrand has been manufactured and marketed since 1997. Changes experienced three generations, the generation of the latter is more known to the public and entrance through General Importer. Nissan Elgrand shape that is not too high is working to improve the car’s aerodynamics. Moreover, thanks to the use of independent suspension system at the front and rear wheels also ensure control of Nissan Elgrand more steady and still be comfortable for passengers inside. Not only convenient, safe impression is also a major concern. It is seen from the availability of SRS airbag system in the front, side, and side glass. Ease while driving is assured thanks to the presence of features ABS, EBD, Tire Pressure Sensor, Intelligent Cruise Control, and Vehicle Dynamics Controls.
How to Reset Check Engine ECU Light on 2010-2016 Nissan Elgrand:
If you want to turn off or clear the Check Engine Light / ECU light in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Nissan Elgrand, perform the following procedures within the specify time! Because timing is extremely critical.
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine and wait 3 seconds.
- Fully press and release the accelerator pedal five times within 5 seconds.
- Wait 7 seconds
- Fully depress the accelerator pedal all the way to the floor and hold for ten seconds. until the CEL starts blinking.
- At this point the light CEL should start flashing error code stored in the system and you can release the pedal. If you only get five flashes slowly or not flashing at all, then it is time You went on one of the above steps and you have to start from scratch.
- Fully release the accelerator pedal (while the CEL is still blinking) and wait about 10 second.
- Fully depress the accelerator pedal and keep it for more than 10 seconds.
- Fully release the accelerator pedal (The CEL light will continue to blink).
- Turn the ignition off and start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
For more details, please watch the following video:
Note: Repeat the process, if the lights still illuminates when you start the engine. Timing is EXTREMELY critical to resetting the ECU. This procedure should be work on all generation of Nissan Elgrand (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017) models. Hopefully the article of Resetting Check Engine ECU Light on 2010-2016 Nissan Elgrand usefull for you. Good Luck!