2010-2019 Nissan NV200 Check Engine Light ECU Reset
2010-2019 Nissan NV200 Check Engine Light ECU Reset – This car is light commercial vehicles produced by Nissan Motor Company since 2009. The intention to issue an international LCV to replace the Japanese Nissan Vanette Van and European Nissan Kubistar company announced in 2007. In late October, at the Tokyo Motor Show, the concept car of the same name was presented. In March 2009, the final version was presented at the Geneva Motor Show. At the beginning of April orders for the model in Japan, and in May, the car entered the free market.
In Europe, its sales began in the autumn of the same year, China – in June 2010, and it is sold in Indonesia since 2012. Since October 2011, Mitsubishi produced rebedzhirovannuyu models under the name Delica D: 3. In April 2010, the car was named “Van of 2010” magazine Professional Van and Light Truck. The NV200, depending on the sales market, has a choice of 5 types of engines: a 1.5-liter petrol “aspirated” (available only in Indonesia), the 1.6-liter petrol engine is available in many countries, the 2-liter gasoline engine for North America and 1.5-liter turbo diesel for the European capacity of 90 or 110 hp.
2010-2019 Nissan NV200 Check Engine Light ECU Reset:
Time needed: 7 minutes.
If you want to turn off or clear the Check Engine Light / ECU light in 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Nissan NV200, perform the following procedures within the specified time! Because timing is extremely critical.
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine and wait 3 seconds.
- Fully press and release the accelerator pedal five times within 5 seconds.
- Wait 7 seconds
- Fully depress the accelerator pedal all the way to the floor and hold for ten seconds. until the CEL starts blinking.
At this point, the light CEL should start flashing error code stored in the system and you can release the pedal. If you only get five flashes slowly or not flashing at all, then it is time You went on one of the above steps and you have to start from scratch.
- Fully release the accelerator pedal (while the CEL is still blinking) and wait about 10 seconds.
- Fully depress the accelerator pedal and keep it for more than 10 seconds.
- Fully release the accelerator pedal (The CEL light will continue to blink).
- Turn the ignition off and start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
For more details, please watch the following video:
This tutorial is based on the Nissan manual guide. Note: Repeat the process, if the lights still illuminate when you start the engine. Timing is EXTREMELY critical to resetting the ECU. This procedure should be work on all generations of Nissan NV200 (2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 models. Hopefully, the article of 2010-2019 Nissan NV200 Checks Engine Light ECU Resetusefull for you. Good Luck!