2015 Opel Vauxhall Adam Low Tyre Pressure TPMS Light Reset – The Opel Adam is a city car produced by German automaker Opel from December 2012 and offered for sale as of next month. The model name is derived from that of the founder of the car manufacturer, Adam Opel. In Britain it is marketed as a Vauxhall Adam. Rumored since 2010 and initially called with the name in code of Junior, the Opel Adam was officially announced during the summer 2012, when the first official images and the first technical information about engines and equipment have been spread.
It was presented to the public at the Paris Motor Show in September of the same year to be placed on the market from January 2013. Externally vaguely reminiscent of the Fiat 500 in the general lines (also in the front with a vamp covered with a thin mustache, chrome or less depending on grade), but the car has some details that reflect other Opel models: the side (crossed by a double rib similar to the one already on the Opel Astra J GTC) and the rear, the main headlights echo those already in use in other models of the German company. The roof is of different color than the body and the mast is characterized by a long chromium plating on the back that causes the almost suspended roof with respect to the side wall.
2015-2017 Opel Vauxhall Adam Low Tyre Pressure TPMS Light Reset:
If you receive a low-tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2015 2016 2017 Opel Vauxhall Adam, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers) to update the tyre pressure values
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor need to be reset. For that you need to purchase the correct TPMS reset tool and follow these instructions:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to position On without starting the engine.
- Keep brake pedal depressed. Move and hold the selector lever for five seconds to position N until P is displayed in the DIC display
- Set the selector lever to Neutral, for vehicles with manual transmission
- Select the Vehicle Information Menu by use the MENU button on the turn signal lever
- Scroll down and select Tyre Pressure menu
- Press SET/CLR button to reset TPMS
- Press SET/CLR button again to confirm the selection. If the reset mode has been entered successfully, the horn will sound once.
- Starting from the driver’s side front tire, place the relearn tool against the tire sidewall, near the valve stem. Then press the button to activate the TPMS sensor.
- Repeat the procedure on the right-front tire, the right rear tire, and the last one left rear tire.
- A horn chirp confirms that the sensor identification code has been matched to this tire and wheel position.
- After hearing the confirming horn chirp for the left rear tire, training is completed and and a message is shown in the information display.
- Turn ignition to OFF position and then Adjust all tires to pressure listed on tire placard.
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on latest generation of Opel Vauxhall Adam (2015 2016 2017) model years. Hopefully the article of 2015 Opel Vauxhall Adam Low Tyre Pressure TPMS Light Reset usefull for you. Good Luck!