2015-2019 Lexus RC200t RC300 TPMS Tire Pressure Light Reset
2015-2019 Lexus RC200t RC300 TPMS Tire Pressure Light Reset – The Lexus RC is a premium compact coupe produced by Lexus, the luxury brand of the Toyota group. The acronym RC stands for “RadicalCoupe” and is the two-door coupe version of the Lexus IS (XE30).
Initially, the RC is available with a choice of three engines; the RC 300h with the 2.5-liter 2AR-FSE four-cylinder in-line engine coupled with a 143 hp electric motor and continuously variable transmission. The RC 200T, equipped with the 2.0-liter engine with the 8AR-FTS 4-cylinder turbocharged petrol engine, was added to the range at the end of 2015. All-wheel drive is offered as an option for the RC 300h and RC 350.
2015-2019 Lexus RC200t RC300 TPMS Tire Pressure Light Reset:
To turn off the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Lexus RC200t RC300, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the SET Button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally driving for a few miles (kilometers), calibration will complete after 10 minutes of cumulative driving at least 40 km/h (25 mph), and then verify that it turns off.
For more details please check the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to the latest generations of Lexus RC200t RC300 (2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 model years), which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully, the article of 2015-2019 Lexus RC200t RC300 TPMS Tire Pressure Light Reset useful for you.