2016-2019 Lexus RX350 RX450H TPMS Tire Pressure Light Reset – The Lexus RX is an SUV in the Lexus car range, produced in multiple series since 1997. In late 1995 the project was finally approved by the top management of Toyota and entrusted to Makoto Oshima, who together with his team took just over a year to develop the car.
The fourth RX series was presented at the New York Motor Show in April 2015, when the Japanese company also claimed to have exceeded 2.1 million RX models produced. For the European market the debut took place at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September.
2016-2019 Lexus RX350 RX450H TPMS Tire Pressure Light Reset:
To turn off the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 Lexus RX350 RX450H, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Continue to press “<” or “>” until the appears on the display and then press “OK”.
- Scroll down and select Vehicle Setting
- Select “TPMS”, and then press and hold “OK” until the tire pressure warning light starts blinking.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers), calibration will complete after 10-30 minutes of cumulative driving at least 40 km/h (25 mph), and then verify that it turns off.
The procedure above can be applied to all the generations of Lexus RX350 RX450H (2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 model years), which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully, the article of 2016-2019 Lexus RX350 RX450H TPMS Tire Pressure Light Reset useful for you.