How To Reset Chevy Malibu Air Filter Life Light (2020)
How To Reset Chevy Malibu Air Filter Life Light (2020) – In the latest generation of the model, the new Malibu will be the first edition to be marketed in Europe. The new Malibu is 4.86 meters long, 1.85 meters wide, 1.46 meters high, and 2.73 meters in battle. Ahead, the double grill stands out, in whose center the Chevrolet logo stands out. The headlights, halogen or xenon, torn give the front a decided look. The Camaro inspires its rear lights. Your tires will be 17 or 18 inches.
The interior, quite refined and comfortable, features a central column with a seven-inch full-color touch screen. The instrument panel flows into the doors, while the indicator covers are similar to those of the Camaro. The Malibu offers approximately one meter of space at head level and 1.07 for legs (0.95 and 0.94 respectively in the back).
How To Reset Chevy Malibu Air Filter Life Light (2020):
Time needed: 7 minutes.
When the cluster displays a message to replace the engine air filter at the next oil change, and you have changed the engine air filter on your 2020 Chevy Malibu, the system must be reset by the following step:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Place the vehicle in Service Mode by pressing and holding ENGINE START/STOP for more than five seconds without depressing the brake pedal.
- Use the DIC controls on the right side of the steering wheel to scroll to the Air Filter Life Menu
- Press the button to select RESET
- Press and hold the thumbwheel button to confirm
This tutorial is based on the Chevrolet owner’s manual. This procedure can be applied to the latest generations of Chevy Malibu (2020 model years). Hopefully, the article How To Reset Chevy Malibu Air Filter Life Light (2020) useful for you.