Ford F350 F450 Fuel Inertia Shut-Off Switch Reset Location
Ford F350 F450 Fuel Inertia Shut-Off Switch Reset Location – In 1998, Ford Super Duty debuted the first generation. In this generation, the most powerful of the available units were the petrol V10 6.8 Triton (up to 367 hp and 620 Nm, depending on the year of production) and diesel V8 7.3 PowerStroke (up to 279 hp and 712 Nm).
In 2005, the model was updated. changing appearance and equipment. At the end of 2006, Ford Super Duty debuted second-generation. In this generation, the most powerful were the petrol V10 6.8 Triton (up to 367 hp and 620 Nm) and the diesel V8 6.4 PowerStroke (up to 355 hp and 881 Nm).
Ford F350 F450 Fuel Inertia Shut-Off Switch Reset Location:
The fuel pump shut-off (inertia) switch is a device that stops the fuel pump of the fuel delivery to the engine. If your engine cranks but does not start, this switch may have been activated. Here’s how to find and reset the switch:
- On the 2000-2007 Ford F-350/F-450, The fuel pump shut-off switch is located in the passenger’s footwell, by the kick panel. May you need to remove the lower scuff plate to access the switch.
- On the 2008-2010 Ford F-350/F-450, This switch is located on the passenger’s side of the instrument panel. Open the front passenger door and remove the small access panel.
- Make sure to turn off your vehicle
- Pushing in the Fuel pump shut-off (inertia) switch
- Turn the ignition to the ON position (Do not turn the ignition to ‘START) and wait a few seconds and return the key to off position.
For more details, please watch the following video:
Warning! Do not reset the fuel system shut-off switch if you see or smell fuel from the fuel system. This procedure works on a 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 Ford Ford F-350/F-450 that uses Petrol engine. Hopefully, the article of Ford F350 F450 Fuel Inertia Shut-Off Switch Reset Location useful for you.