Ford Super Duty TPMS Light Tire Pressure Reset (F250 F350 F450 F550)
Ford Super Duty TPMS Light Tire Pressure Reset (F250 F350 F450 F550) – The F-Series Ford is offered in the meantime the thirteenth generation since the 1948 series of pick-ups and also at the beginning of buses and trucks of Ford Motor Company. The vehicle is registered in the US for 32 years the best-selling car (as of 2014) and is with a total of 34 million copies worldwide produced in second place behind the Toyota Corolla (May 2010).
Ford introduced its new F-Series Super Duty is claimed as the most powerful and sophisticated. This car will be using three engine options, namely V8 engine capacity of 6700 cc, 6200 cc 6800 cc V8 and V10. All three options the engine will be mated to the transmission Torque Shift-G automatic. Body type will also be three, namely Regular Cab, SuperCab and Crew Cab. Cars made in Kentucky, USA is present 5 variants, the XL, XLT, Lariat, King Ranch and Platinum. This car will be sold by the 2016 end.
Ford Super Duty TPMS Light Tire Pressure Reset (F250 F350 F450 F550):
Time needed: 17 minutes.
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor, etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. Follow these steps to relearn or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensor on your Ford Truck F250 F350 F450 F550 Super Duty:
- Drive the vehicle above 20 mph (32 km/h) for at least two minutes and then stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to the ON position without starting the engine.
- Turn the hazard flashers on then off 3 times within 10 seconds.
- If the reset mode has been entered successfully, the horn will sound once.
- Decrease tire pressure for 10 seconds, starting from the driver’s side front tire (LF) until horn sounds.
- After horn sounds, proceed to the right (passenger’s side) front tire, and repeat the procedure in step 5.
- Next, proceed as in step 5 for the right (passenger’s side) rear tire and then left (driver’s side) rear tire.
- After hearing the confirming horn chirp for the left rear tire, training is completed and a message is shown in the information display. Turn ignition to OFF position. Adjust all tires to pressure listed on the tire placard.
For more details, please watch the following video:
This tutorial is based on the Ford owner’s manual. This procedure should be work on all generations of Ford Truck F-Series Super Duty (2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 model years). Hopefully, the article of Ford Super Duty TPMS Light Tire Pressure Reset (F250 F350 F450 F550) useful for you. Good Luck!