How to Enter the Diagnostic Hidden Menu in Ford Mondeo MK4 – Ford Mondeo is a large mid-range car manufactured by Ford Motor Company. This article deals with the fourth model generation, which has the internal type code BA7, which was produced in the years 2007 to 2014. The first precursor to the design of the fourth-generation Mondeo came with the prototype Iosis, which was exhibited at the Paris Motor Show 2006.
The series version was presented at the Geneva Motor Show in March 2007 and came to the market in mid-June same year. Like its predecessors, Mondeo ’07 was found in the three body variants combi coupe, sedan, and stationary (Turnier). The sedan was longer and more expensive than combi coupe’en when it was tried addressed to the buyer group that lacked a modern Scorpio / Granada.
How to Enter the Diagnostic Hidden Menu in Ford Mondeo MK4:
If you want to access the instrument cluster hidden menu to perform self-diagnostic tests on your 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 Ford Mondeo MK4, perform the following:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Press and hold the OK button on the steering wheel
- Turn the ignition to ON position without starting the engine.
- When you see ‘TEST’ on the display, release the OK button
- On this menu, you can access various test like needle sweep test, diagnostic tests, read DTC fault codes, check indicators and LCD display, engine RPMs, fuel flow, by using the ARROW button to navigate through diagnostic mode.
- If you finished, to exit Self-Diagnostic Mode turn the ignition to the OFF position
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on the third generation of Ford Mondeo MK4 (2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014) model years. Hopefully the article on How to enter the diagnostic hidden menu in Ford Mondeo MK4 useful for you. Good Luck!