How to Access Self-Diagnostic Hidden Menu on Ford Galaxy
How to Access Self-Diagnostic Hidden Menu on Ford Galaxy – The Ford Galaxy is a car model of the car manufacturer Ford. The van is offered since summer 1995 and was initially almost identical to the VW Sharan I and the Seat Alhambra I. Introduced in spring 2006, the second generation model is an in-house development of Ford.
On September 12, 2015, the third generation of the Galaxy was officially launched. It is based on the same platform as the new Ford Mondeo and the new Ford S-Max. Two EcoBoost gasoline engines (1.5 liter with 118 kW (160 hp) and 2.0 liter with 177 kW (240 hp)) and a 2.0-liter turbo diesel in four power levels (88 kW, 110 kW, 132 kW and as a bi-turbo with 154 kW (120 hp, 150 hp, 180 hp and 210 hp)) are available.
How to Access Self-Diagnostic Hidden Menu on Ford Galaxy:
If you want to access the instrument cluster hidden menu to perform self-diagnostic tests on your 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 Ford Galaxy, perform the following:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Press and hold the OK button
- Turn the ignition to ON position without starting the engine.
- When you see ‘TEST’ on the display, release the OK button
- On this menu, you can access various test like needle sweep test, diagnostic tests, read DTC fault codes, check indicators and LCD display, engine RPMs, fuel flow, by using the ARROW button to navigate through diagnostic mode.
- If you finished, to exit Self-Diagnostic Mode turn the ignition to the OFF position
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on the third generation of Ford Galaxy (2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 model years). Hopefully the article of How to Access Self-Diagnostic Hidden Menu on Ford Galaxy useful for you. Good Luck!