2007-2019 Nissan GTR Airbag Warning Light Reset
2007-2019 Nissan GTR Airbag Warning Light Reset – The Nissan GT-R is a sports car created by the Japanese automaker Nissan, released in Japan on December 6, 2007, in the United States on July 7, 2008, and the rest of the world in March 2009. Two prototypes were exhibited at car shows before it was presented the production model.
The first prototype was presented at the Tokyo Motor Show in 2001, showing what a 21st-century GT-R would look like. At the Tokyo Motor Show in 2005, Nissan unveiled a new prototype of the GT-R, indicating that the production GT-R would be based on 80 or 90% in this prototype. As a legacy of its predecessors, the Nissan GT-R R35 has appeared in numerous video games, such as Forza Motorsport, Gran Turismo, Need for Speed and Movies of Fast and Furious Saga.
2007-2019 Nissan GTR Airbag Warning Light Reset:
Time needed: 7 minutes.
To turning off the Airbag Light on 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Nissan GTR, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine, If your vehicle has a Smart key button, press the “Start” button twice without touching the brake pedal.
- Watch the airbag light closely. It will stay on for a few secs. and then as soon as it blinks off (the start of the flashing), turn the key off instantly.
- Wait for more than 3 seconds
- Repeat steps 1-3 two more times until you have done the cycle three times.
- Now turn the key on and watch the light. It will start blinking in a different, slower manner. This is a diagnostic mode. You can watch this for a little while, no hurry.
- Now turn the key off again, wait for more than 3 seconds like in step 3 again, and turn back on.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset
For more details, please watch the following video:
This tutorial is based on the Nissan manual guide. If the procedure worked, the airbag light will not be flashing. This procedure should apply to all models of Nissan GTR (2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020). Hopefully, the article of 2007-2019 Nissan GTR Airbag Warning Light Reset useful for you. Good Luck!