2015-2019 Ford Galaxy Low Tyre Pressure Warning Light Reset
2015-2019 Ford Galaxy Low Tyre Pressure Warning Light Reset – The Ford Galaxy is a D-segment minivan produced by the European subsidiary of the American Ford Motor Company since 1995. From 2006 to 2015, the second generation has come. The third generation has come since 2015. After presenting the second series of the S-MAX, Ford presents a few months after her older sister, the Galaxy, which comes to her third series.
Compared to the S-MAX with which it shares, as before, style and mechanics (though adapted to the new dictates of the American House, with the hexagonal socket that features almost all models, sharp led lights and a slimmer body) , Is longer than 5 cm (now 485 cm in length) and is higher than 10: this allows for much more space for the rear passengers for the legs and head.
2015-2019 Ford Galaxy Low Tyre Pressure Warning Light Reset:
If you receive a low-tire-pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Ford Galaxy, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Use the information display controls on the steering wheel and highlight Setting Menu
- Press the OK button to choose it
- Select Driver Assist
- Select Tire Monitor and press and hold the OK button until confirmation appears.
For more details please check the following video:
This procedure should be work on the latest generation of Ford Galaxy (2015 2016 2017 2018 2019) model years which equipped with tire pressure monitoring system TPMS. Hopefully, the article of 2015-2019 Ford Galaxy Low Tyre Pressure Warning Light Resetuseful for you. Good Luck!