How To Enter the Ford Transit Diagnostic Test Hidden Menu
How To Enter the Ford Transit Diagnostic Test Hidden Menu – The Ford Transit is a light commercial vehicle model produced by Ford Motor Company in Europe and the Southern Cone since 1953. The medium van variant of the Transit available in both commercial and touring vehicles is called Ford Transit Custom or Ford Tourneo Custom.
More than eight million Ford Transit has been sold, making it the third most sold truck of all time and has been produced through five basic platforms (debuting in 1965, 1978, 1986, 2000 and 2013, respectively). The first Ford production to carry the “Transit” badge was a van built by Ford in Cologne in Germany.
How To Enter the Ford Transit Diagnostic Test Hidden Menu:
Time needed: 7 minutes.
If you want to access the instrument cluster hidden menu to perform self-diagnostic tests on your 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 Ford Transit, perform the following:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Press and hold the OK button
- Turn the ignition to ON position without starting the engine.
- When you see ‘TEST’ on the display, release the OK button
- On this menu, you can access various test like needle sweep test, diagnostic tests, read DTC fault codes, check indicators and LCD display, engine RPMs, fuel flow, by using the ARROW button to navigate through diagnostic mode.
- If you finished, to exit Self-Diagnostic Mode turn the ignition to the OFF position
For more details, please watch the following video:
This tutorial is based on the Ford owner’s manual. This procedure should be work on the third generation of Ford Transit (2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 model years). Hopefully, the article of How To Enter the Ford Transit Diagnostic Test Hidden Menu useful for you. Good Luck!