2016 Mercedes-Benz S600 Maybach Tire Pressure TPMS Reset – W222 is the initials of a luxury passenger car produced by Mercedes-Benz since 2013 and representing the gamma band called S-Class by the German automaker. It is the flagship of the flagship car or home. There are several special versions derived from the range 222: in some cases, this is true-built, while in other versions it is intended for non-European markets and specific that never arrive in the Old Continent. A special place in this group of versions is occupied by the Guard S or by armored versions.
In January of 2016 we have the arrival of a new special version, even more exclusive than the Maybach already described: it is the S 600 Pullman Maybach (project number: VV222), characterized by an extremely long wheelbase and equal to some 4,418 meters, a value which consequently also makes it rise the total dimensions, with a length from bumper to bumper that beat the 6.5 meters. But the body has also been redesigned in height, so as to ensure greater space for the heads of the occupants, and reaches in this case 1,598 meters, about 10 cm more than the other S. The car, which was in fact already been presented in Geneva in 2015, began to be delivered early the following year, when it became available also begun in some markets.
2016 Mercedes-Benz S600 Maybach Tire Pressure TPMS Reset:
If you receive a low tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to restart clear or turning off the warning light on your 2016 2017 Mercedes-Benz S600 Maybach, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel or on the inside of the fuel filler flap.
- Turn the ignition to ON without starting the engine
- Hit the HOME or Right arrow button on the steering wheel and scroll to select SERVICE menu
- Select TIRE PRESSURE
- The multifunction display shows the current tire pressure for the individual tires or the Tire pressures will be displayed in the multifunction display.
- Press the DOWN button
- When The Use Current Pressures as New Reference Values message appears, press the OK button
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers) and then verify that it turns off.
For more details, please watch the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to latest generations of Mercedez-Benz S600 Maybach (2016 2017) US and Canada models. Hopefully, the article of 2016 Mercedes-Benz S600 Maybach Tire Pressure TPMS Reset useful for you. Good Luck! 😀