2004-2009 Toyota Solara TPMS Low Tire Pressure Light Reset – Toyota Camry Solara is a Car upper-medium class produced by the Japanese company Toyota in the period 1998-2009 intended for the North American market. Available exclusively as a 2-door coupe and two-door convertible. To drive used gasoline engine R4 with a capacity of 2.2 and 2.4-liter V6 with a capacity of 3.0 and 3.3 liters. Power was transferred to the front axle via a 4 or a 5-speed automatic or 5-speed manual gearbox. The resulting two generations model.
The second generation appeared in 2004. The headlamp further hung, the V6 engine was changed to 3,300 cc 3 MZ-FE. In addition, a 5-speed AT with manual mode was newly set. Six types of sheets are prepared. From the 2007 model, the fog lamp shape and rear emblem were changed, and the rear combination lamp was turned into LED etc. The body shape is different, but the indirect successor model is Toyota Venza.
2004-2009 Toyota Solara TPMS Low Tire Pressure Light Reset:
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. To reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 Toyota Solara, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the tire pressure warning reset button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally, turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
For more details please check the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to all the generations of Toyota Solara (2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009) models, which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully, the article of 2004-2009 Toyota Solara TPMS Low Tire Pressure Light Reset useful for you.