Reset Check Tires TMPS Light on Mercedes CLA-Class CLA250 – The Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class, or simply CLA (project number C117) is the mid-size sport sedan car initials, produced from 2013 by the German automaker Mercedes-Benz. The origins of the CLA should be traced back to the period in which the projects related to the two other models of Mercedes-Benz had been initiated, that is, the second generation of B Class and the third generation of A Class. The Management of Daimler AG decided that the two new models, no longer characterized by the sophisticated platform “sandwich,” could have been derived a small sporty-looking sedan.
These projects were not slow to leak and even before the launch of the new series of Class B and Class A it was learned that by their own mechanical base would also be born an original notchback sedan with a sporty. Therefore, a world premiere at the Beijing Motor Show in spring 2012, was tested the impact on the public with the exhibition of Style Coupe concept, which gained acclaim stimulants from visitors. Similarly, European premiere, the same concept car was exhibited at the Paris Motor Show the same year. The factory declares in no uncertain terms that the concept very closely prefigures a future coupe to 4 mid-size doors.
Reset Check Tires TMPS Light on Mercedes CLA-Class CLA250:
If you receive a low-tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to restart clear or turning off the warning light on your 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class CLA250, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel or on the inside of the fuel filler flap.
- Turn the ignition to ON without starting the engine
- Hit the HOME or Right arrow button on the steering wheel and scroll to select SERVICE menu
- Select TIRE PRESSURE
- The multifunction display shows the current tire pressure for the individual tires or the Tire pressures will be displayed in the multifunction display.
- Press the DOWN button
- When The Use Current Pressures as New Reference Values message appears, press the OK buton
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers) and then verify that it turns off.
For more details, please watch the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to latest generations of Mercedez-Benz CLA-Class CLA250 (2013 2014 2015 2016 2017) US models. Hopefully the article of Reset Check Tires TMPS Light on Mercedes CLA-Class CLA250 useful for you. Good Luck! 😀