Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset on 2017 Mercedes-Benz Metris – Mercedes-Benz Vito III was first released in July 2014. Auto is a supply of passenger van version produced as a V class. Since the middle of 2015 years, Vito for the first time will be offered also on the North American market, the plan was for him a different name – Mercedes-Benz Metris. The vehicle was built on the floorplan Viano / Vito II. Front of the vehicle stylistically similar to an S class and C class. It was equipped with a massive air intake with the optional headlights with LED technology taking place on the fenders and distinctive grooves on the sideline of the vehicle.
The vehicles are offered with two different wheelbases, 3200 mm and 3430 mm. There are three different lengths, 4895 mm, 5140 mm and 5370 mm. In contrast to the predecessor, the V-Class is only offered with four-cylinder engines, these exclusively as diesel. In relation to the passenger version of the car stands out among plastic bumpers without varnish. In contrast to V class, auto received modest dashboard. Standard equipment includes front and rear disc brakes, ESP, and depending on the version up to eight airbags, the system correction trajectory in the face of crosswind (Crosswind Assist), a driver fatigue monitoring system (Attention Assist).
Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset on 2017 Mercedes-Benz Metris:
If you receive a low tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to restart clear or turning off the warning light on your 2015 2016 2017 Mercedes-Benz Metris, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel or on the inside of the fuel filler flap.
- Turn the ignition to ON without starting the engine
- Hit the HOME or Right arrow button on the steering wheel and scroll to select SERVICE menu
- Select TIRE PRESSURE
- The multifunction display shows the current tire pressure for the individual tires or the Tire pressures will be displayed in the multifunction display.
- Press the DOWN button
- When The Use Current Pressures as New Reference Values message appears, press the OK button
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers) and then verify that it turns off.
For more details, please watch the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to latest generations of Mercedes-Benz Metris (2015 2016 2017) US models. Hopefully, the article of Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset on 2017 Mercedes-Benz Metris useful for you. Good Luck! 😀