2006-2016 Toyota Prius TPMS Light Low Tire Pressure Warning Reset
2006-2016 Toyota Prius TPMS Light Low Tire Pressure Warning Reset – Toyota Prius is a hybrid car from Toyota that uses cutting-edge technology. The car specification is higher than the conventional cars that only use gasoline fuel. Environmentally friendly technologies developed by the Toyota Prius is still relatively young. The new car concept began in 1997 and first introduced in 2000.
This technology was born by the high level of pollution concerns in the world. So, we need an alternative to create a car that is environmentally friendly enough. This car was designed fuel-efficient and resilient. Besides the most important of this hybrid car is emitted not as much as a conventional car. With this technology fair if the price of the Toyota Prius is higher than the market price of a city car.
2006-2016 Toyota Prius TPMS Light Low Tire Pressure Warning Reset:
Time needed: 7 minutes.
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor, etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. Follow these steps to reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor (TPMS) light on your Toyota Prius:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the tire SET button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
Each year model may have different button locations
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally, turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
For more details please check the following video:
This tutorial is based on the Toyota owner’s manual. The procedure above can be applied to all the generations of Toyota Prius (2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 model years). Hopefully, the article of 2006-2016 Toyota Prius TPMS Light Low Tire Pressure Warning Reset useful for you.