How To Reset Toyota Land Cruiser TPMS Tire Pressure Light (2007-2019)
How To Reset Toyota Land Cruiser TPMS Tire Pressure Light (2007-2019) – New Land Rover 200 is a variant of the Land Cruiser from Toyota in 2012. Known as an adventurous car capable of running on heavy fields with 4-wheel drive is the hallmark of the Land Cruiser. New Toyota Land Cruiser 200 4×4 SUV rely more on the ability of the machine compared to other functions such as a stylish luxury and others.
Cars included in the category of Large SUV was performed with a front face that looks more complicated than the previous edition. It was seen, from the increasing number of additional chrome elements on the front. In addition to the grille, chrome elements also spread to parts of the headlamp or headlights. So also with the bumper and fog lamp. Interestingly, the design of the hood looks very different.
How To Reset Toyota Land Cruiser TPMS Tire Pressure Light (2007-2019):
Time needed: 7 minutes.
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor, etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. Follow these steps to reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor (TPMS) light on your Toyota Land Cruiser:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the tire pressure warning reset button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally, turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
For more details please check the following video:
This tutorial is based on the Toyota owner’s manual. The procedure above can be applied to all the generations of Toyota Land Cruiser (2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 model years). Hopefully, the article How To Reset Toyota Land Cruiser TPMS Tire Pressure Light (2007-2019) useful for you.