How To Reset Toyota Camry TPMS Tire Pressure Warning Light (2018)
How To Reset Toyota Camry TPMS Tire Pressure Warning Light (2018) – The Toyota Camry is a mid-size car manufactured by Toyota at the plants of Georgetown, Kentucky, and Lafayette, Indiana, United States; Altona, Victoria, Australia; Guangzhou, China and the original Toyota (Toyota, Aichi) factory in Japan. It has become and remains the best-selling car in the United States since 1997.
The new Camry presents a more muscular design, which breaks strongly with the previous one. The manufacture of Camry in Lafayette, Indiana starts this year. In common, they have ABS, front, side and curb airbags and airbags on the knees for the driver. The input / disconnecting system of the keyless motor is optionally XLE and serial in the Hybrid, navigation system with a wireless connection to the mobile phone and heated seats available in the SE, XLE and Hybrid options.
How To Reset Toyota Camry TPMS Tire Pressure Warning Light (2018):
Time needed: 7 minutes.
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor, etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. Follow these steps to reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your Toyota Camry:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Select the by using navigation button on the left side of the steering wheel.
- Select (Vehicle Settings)
- Select the TPWS (Tire Pressure Warning System)
- Select SET PRESSURE then press and hold the OK button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
- Calibration will complete after 30 minutes of cumulative driving at 25 mph (40 km/h)
This tutorial is based on the Toyota owner’s manual. The procedure above can be applied to the latest generations of Toyota Camry (2018 2019 2020 model years), which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully, the article How To Reset Toyota Camry TPMS Tire Pressure Warning Light (2018) useful for you.