How To Reset Toyota Corolla TPWS Tire Pressure Warning Light (2020)
How To Reset Toyota Corolla TPWS Tire Pressure Warning Light (2020) – The Corolla E170 is a car produced by the Japanese automaker Toyota, produced in 2013 and is the eleventh generation of the eponymous series. It is developed on an evolution of the previous MC (Middle Class) platform also shared by the second generation of the Auris (which continues to represent the variant 2 hatchback volumes of the Corolla).
The car is the most important model of the manufacturer’s range, as well as one of the best-selling models in the world, it is again sold in some European markets but not in Italy due to the failure of the three-volume sedan cars. Larger and more spacious than the previous series, it has a more original design inspired by the Toyota Furia prototype, distancing itself from the old series, accused of an overly anonymous style.
How To Reset Toyota Corolla TPWS Tire Pressure Warning Light (2020):
Time needed: 7 minutes.
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPWS sensor, etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. Follow these steps to reset the Tire Pressure Warning System (TPWS/ TPMS) light on your Toyota Corolla:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Select the by using navigation button on the left side of the steering wheel.
- Select (Vehicle Settings)
- Select the TPWS (Tire Pressure Warning System)
- Select SET PRESSURE then press and hold the OK button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
- Calibration will complete after 30 minutes of cumulative driving at 25 mph (40 km/h)
This tutorial is based on the Toyota owner’s manual. This procedure can be applied to the latest generations of Toyota Corolla (2020 model years), which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Warning System (TPWS/ TPMS). Hopefully the article of How To Reset Toyota Corolla TPWS Tire Pressure Warning Light (2020) useful for you.