2017 Ford Transit Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset (No Tool)
2017 Ford Transit Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset (No Tool) – When presented in May 2014. the seventh generation of the Ford Transit is again breaking new ground. Ford offered its predecessor the novelty optionally to have front or rear drive, to cover the different weight classes and usage needs, two models are now offered in the segment. The small and lightweight versions with only front-wheel drive and a payload of up to one-ton areas Ford Transit Custom since September 2012. Tourneo Custom offered. The curb weight is given as 2043-3085 kg.
The models in the higher weight classes are covered by the new Transit, which was presented at the International Motor Show Commercial Vehicles Hannover in 2012. This takes care of the 2.2-liter common-rail diesel engine and the dashboard of the smaller Transit Custom but differs from the otherwise smaller Custom.
2017 Ford Transit Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset (No Tool):
To reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Ford Transit, follow these steps:
- Drive the vehicle above 20 mph (32 km/h) for at least two minutes and then stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to position On without starting the engine.
- Turn the hazard flashers on then off 3 times within 10 seconds.
- If the reset mode has been entered successfully, the horn will sound once.
- Decrease tire pressure for 10 seconds, starting from the driver’s side front tire (LF) until horn sounds.
- After horn sounds, proceed to the right (passenger’s side) front tire, and repeat the procedure in step 5.
- Next, proceed as in step 5 for the right (passenger’s side) rear tire and then left (driver’s side) rear tire.
- After hearing the confirming horn chirp for the left rear tire, training is completed and a message is shown in the information display. Turn ignition to OFF position. Adjust all tires to pressure listed on tire placard.
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on all generation of Ford Transit (2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 model years). Hopefully the article of 2017 Ford Transit Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset (No Tool) useful for you. Good Luck!