Ford Kuga Self-Diagnostic Test Hidden Service Menu – The Ford Kuga is an all-terrain vehicle of the segment C produced by the American manufacturer Ford Motor Company since 2007. It is a five-seater with a transverse front engine, five-door body, and monocoque chassis. Some of its rivals are the Honda CR-V, Kia Sportage, Nissan Qashqai, Toyota RAV4 and Volkswagen Tiguan.
On December 3, 2012, the new model was manufactured in the Almussafes factory. The second generation of the Kuga was presented to the public at the 2011 Los Angeles Motor Show, under the name Escape for the North American market. It uses the Global C platform of the third generation Ford Focus.
Ford Kuga Self-Diagnostic Test Hidden Service Menu:
If you want to access the instrument cluster hidden menu to perform self-diagnostic tests on your 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 Ford Kuga, perform the following:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Press and hold the SET/RESET button located on the level of the left of the steering column
- Turn the ignition to ON position without starting the engine.
- When you see ‘TEST’ on the display, release the OK button
- On this menu, you can access various test like needle sweep test, diagnostic tests, read DTC fault codes, check indicators and LCD display, engine RPMs, fuel flow, by using the ARROW button to navigate through diagnostic mode.
- If you finished, to exit Self-Diagnostic Mode turn the ignition to the OFF position
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on the all generation of Ford Kuga (2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018) model years. Hopefully the article of Ford Kuga Self-Diagnostic Test Hidden Service Menu useful for you. Good Luck!