2010-2020 Toyota Land Cruiser TPMS Light Low Tire Pressure Reset
2010-2020 Toyota Land Cruiser TPMS Light Low Tire Pressure Reset – The Toyota Land Cruiser is a heavy terrain Toyota car. The Land Cruiser V8 series 200 is the heir of the great Land Cruiser 100. The original name of this new model is Land Cruiser 200, in fact, it is sold with this name in many countries of the world but in Europe, the house has adopted the identifying code “V8” instead of the number “200” based on the engines used for our markets.
The V8 200 is the generation of the most luxurious and exclusive Land Cruiser, the result of a project that has seen both the quality and the off-road qualities of the vehicle grow significantly. With the V8 200 Toyota aims to compete against the big BMW X5, Mercedes-Benz GL-Class, Range Rover, and Audi Q7, all luxury SUVs that prevail driving on the road.
2010-2019 Toyota Land Cruiser Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset:
Time needed: 7 minutes.
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor, etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. Follow these steps to reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor (TPMS) light on your Toyota Land Cruiser:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the tire pressure warning reset button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally, turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
For more details please check the following video:
This tutorial is based on the Toyota owner’s manual. The procedure above can be applied to all the generations of Toyota Land Cruiser (2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 model years) which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully, the article of 2010-2020 Toyota Land Cruiser TPMS Light Low Tire Pressure Resets useful for you.