Reset Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) on Toyota Land Cruiser – New Land Rover 200 is a variant of the Land Cruiser from Toyota in 2012. Known as adventurous car capable of running on heavy fields with 4-wheel drive is the hallmark of the Land Cruiser. New Toyota Land Cruiser 200 4×4 SUV rely more on the ability of the machine compared to other functions such as a stylish luxury and others.
Cars included in the category of Large SUV was performed with a front face that looks more complicated than the previous edition. It was seen, from the increasing number of additional chrome elements on the front. In addition to the grille, chrome elements also spread to parts of the head lamp, or headlights. So also with the bumper and fog lamp. Interestingly, the design of the hood looks very different.
How to Reset Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) on 2007-2015 Toyota Land Cruiser:
To turning off the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) on your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Toyota Land Cruiser, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the tire pressure warning reset button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
For more details please check the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to all the generations of Toyota Land Cruiser (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015) models. Hopefully the article of Reset Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) on Toyota Land Cruiser useful for you.