How To Reset Peugeot 108 Low Tyre Pressure Warning Light (2015-2019)
How To Reset Peugeot 108 Low Tyre Pressure Warning Light (2015-2019) – The Peugeot 108 is a car of the French manufacturer Peugeot. It is presented at the International Motor Show Geneva 2014 (from 6 to 16 March 2014). Its marketing began in June 2014. It is built in collaboration with Japanese manufacturer Toyota, the TPCA plant in Kolin. The style stands out more than the Citroën C1 – Peugeot 107 – first-generation Toyota Aygo. It is available in 3 and 5-door and convertible versions (soft top sliding canvas).
It is not intended for diesel engines. All combinations are mechanical Euro 6. Only the PSA version is available in addition to the 1.2 VTi 82. The Aygo is content with the 1.0 VTi of the older generation and redesigned eligible Euro 6; he gets 1 horse to pass. In 2015, the 108 is a new special series called Rolland Garros Peugeot apply to its vehicles. A folding roof version named Top! is available. It became mid-2015, the only convertible of Peugeot.
How To Reset Peugeot 108 Low Tyre Pressure Warning Light (2015-2019):
Time needed: 7 minutes.
If you replaced a wheel, tyre, TPMS sensor, etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. To reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your Peugeot 108, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tyre inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Open glove box, Locate and press the tyre SET button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
For more details please check the following video:
This tutorial is based on the Peugeot owner’s manual. The procedure above can be applied to the latest generations of Peugeot 108 (2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 model years), which is equipped with a Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully the article of How To Reset Peugeot 108 Low Tyre Pressure Warning Light (2015-2019) useful for you.