Reset Low Tyre Pressure Warning Light on 2015 Peugeot 108 – The Peugeot 108 is a car of the French manufacturer Peugeot. It is presented at the International Motor Show Geneva 2014 (from 6 to 16 March 2014). Its marketing began in June 2014. It is built in collaboration with Japanese manufacturer Toyota, the TPCA plant in Kolin. The style stands out more than the Citroën C1 – Peugeot 107 – first generation Toyota Aygo. It is available in 3 and 5-door and convertible version (soft top sliding canvas).
It is not intended for diesel engines. All combinations are mechanical Euro 6. Only PSA version are available in addition to the 1.2 VTi 82. The Aygo is content with the 1.0 VTi of the older generation and redesigned eligible Euro 6; he gets 1 horse to pass. In 2015, the 108 is a new special series called Rolland Garros Peugeot apply to its vehicles. A folding roof version named Top! is available. It became mid 2015, the only convertible of Peugeot.
How to Reset Low Tyre Pressure Warning Light on Peugeot 108:
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor need to be reset. To reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2015 2016 Peugeot 108, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Open glove box, Locate and press the tire pressure warning reset button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
For more details please check the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to the latest generations of Peugeot 108 (2015 2016 2017) model years, which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully the article of Reset Low Tyre Pressure Warning Light on 2015 Peugeot 108 useful for you.