How To Reset Peugeot 508 Tyre Pressure Warning Light (2018-2020)
How To Reset Peugeot 508 Tyre Pressure Warning Light (2018-2020) – The Peugeot 508 is a mid-range three-volume passenger car presented at the Paris Motor Show in October 2010. Its marketing was launched in March 2011. In 2018 the production of the second generation was started.
The second generation of the 508 (or 508 II) is presented to the public at the Geneva Motor Show in 2018 breaks decisively with the previous generation. Stylistically, the new generation of the 508 inaugurates a new stylistic course anticipated a few years earlier by the Exalt concept, a stylistic course characterized this time by accentuated edges.
How To Reset Peugeot 508 Tyre Pressure Warning Light (2018-2020):
Time needed: 7 minutes.
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor, etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. To reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your Peugeot 508, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the middle pillar, driver’s side.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Press the DRIVING / VEHICLE button on the touch screen display
- Select VEHICLE SETTING tab
- Select “Under-inflation initialization”.
- Select “Yes” to Confirm
This tutorial is based on the Peugeot owner’s manual. The procedure above can be applied to the latest generations of Peugeot 508 (2018 2019 2020 model years), which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully, the article of How To Reset Peugeot 508 Tyre Pressure Warning Light (2018-2020) useful for you.