Reset Tire Pressure TPMS Sensor Light on 2016 Tesla Model X – The Tesla Model X is a crossover SUV electric-drive 5-door, produced by Tesla Motors. A prototype was exhibited for the first time in Tesla’s design studios in Los Angeles, February 9, 2012. The first cars were delivered September 29, 2015, at the launch event on the occasion of the Market Model X.
The commercialization of the Model X was initially planned by Tesla for the first months of 2014, but, to allow to reach the goal of producing 20,000 Model S in 2013, the start of production was postponed to the end of 2014. In November 2013 it was announced that production would begin in the second quarter of 2015 and again in November 2014, it was announced the delivery of the first Model X for the third quarter of 2015. The first cars were delivered September 29, 2015, at the launch event on the occasion of the marketplace Model X. They are marketed three versions of the Model X: from a 70 kWh version, a 90 kWh and a Performance version, always by 90 kWh.
How to Reset Tire Pressure TPMS Sensor Light on Tesla Model X:
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor need to be reset. To relearn turning off or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2016 2017 Tesla Model X, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Let the tires cool, then adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- On the touchscreen display touch:
Controls > Settings > Vehicle > Tire Pressure Monitor > Reset Sensors.
- Follow the onscreen instructions
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers), calibration will complete after 10 minutes of cumulative driving at least 25 km/h (16 mph), and then verify that it turns off.
For more details please check the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to latest generations of Tesla Model X ( 2015 2016 2017) model years. Hopefully the article of Reset Tire Pressure TPMS Sensor Light on 2016 Tesla Model X useful for you. Good Luck! 😀