How To Reset Airbag Light on 2004-2015 Nissan Pathfinder – The more bright market sport utility vehicle (SUV) medium in Thailand encourage Nissan intends to increase its production. During this time, Toyota Fortuner and Mitsubishi Pajero Sport seriously working on the segment. And variants that will be relied upon to be brought by Nissan is Pathfinder, whose sales are focused in the Americas.
Pathfinder is possible to enhanced production, using his truck chassis, the Navara. Currently, Nissan is only relying on ‘X-Trail’ for the five-passenger SUV market, the price is approaching the 7-passenger SUV. In addition, the X-Trail taxed 30 percent higher than the pickup.
How To Reset Airbag Light on 2004-2015 Nissan Pathfinder:
To turning off the Airbag Light on 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Nissan Pathfinder, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine, If your vehicle has Smart key button, press the “Start” button twice without touching the brake pedal.
- Watch the airbag light closely. It will stay on for a few secs. and then as soon as it blinks off (the start of the flashing), turn the key off instantly.
- Wait for more than 3 seconds
- Repeat steps 1-3 two more times until you have done the cycle three times.
- Now turn the key on and watch the light. It will start blinking in a different, slower manner. This is diagnostic mode. You can watch this for a little while, no hurry.
- Now turn the key off again, wait for more than 3 seconds like in step 3 again, and turn back on.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset
For more details, please watch the following video:
If the procedure worked, the airbag light will not be flashing. This procedure should applies to the all models of Nissan Pathfinder (2003, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015). Hopefully the article of How To Reset Airbag Light on 2004-2015 Nissan Pathfinder usefull for you. Good Luck!