How to Reset Nissan Titan Airbag Light (2003-2020)
How to Reset Nissan Titan Airbag Light (2003-2020) – ‘Titan Is Back’, that was the phrase echoed by Nissan at the North American International Auto Show 2015 to greet the All-New 2016 Nissan Titan. The full-size pickup is believed capable of providing Performance of tough, yet still comes with a design and premium quality. 2016 Nissan Titan was first exhibited XD Titan Crew Cab 2016. The car is expected to be sold in the United States at the end of 2015.
This creates a new class of truck for pickup segment with transporting goods with greater capacity and equipped with a new engine 5.0L Cummins Turbo Diesel V8 that can produce 310 hp and torque to 752 Nm. There is also a petrol V8 and V6 engines. Car transporter with great power but still comfortable is relatively slight. However, with XD Titan, Nissan became the answer to these needs
How to Reset Nissan Titan Airbag Light (2003-2020):
Time needed: 7 minutes.
To reset the Airbag Light on 2004 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 Nissan Titan, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine, If your vehicle has Smart key button, press the “Start” button twice without touching the brake pedal.
- Watch the airbag light closely. It will stay on for a few secs. and then as soon as it blinks off (the start of the flashing), turn the key off instantly.
- Wait for more than 3 seconds
- Repeat steps 1-3 two more times until you have done the cycle three times.
- Now turn the key on and watch the light. It will start blinking in a different, slower manner. This is a diagnostic mode. You can watch this for a little while, no hurry.
- Now turn the key off again, wait for more than 3 seconds like in step 3 again, and turn back on.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset
For more details, please watch the following video:
If the procedure worked, the airbag light will not be flashing. This tutorial is based on the Nissan repair manual. This procedure should applies to all models of Nissan Murano (2004 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 model years). Hopefully the article of How to Reset Nissan Titan Airbag Light (2003-2020) useful for you. Good Luck!