How to Reset ABS Light on 2010 Toyota Camry without Tool – The Toyota Camry is a passenger car segment D produced by the Japanese automaker Toyota. It is a five-seater luxury with front engine and front wheel drive, of which seven generations there, put up for sale in 1983, 1987, 1992, 1996, 2002, 2006 a facelift in 2010 and the latest generation in 2014 respectively. All generations of the Camry except the first were sold as Lexus ES, the second and third as Holden Apollo, and the last three as Daihatsu Altis. For the fifth-generation Camry, he removed his familiar body variant, which was indirectly replaced by other minivans, and the Camry Solara was updated recently in 2003.
The 2.0-liter petrol engine was replaced by a 2.4-liter 157 hp and a more powerful 3.0-liter that a 3.3-liter V6 and 225 hp engine was introduced; in Asia a 2.0-liter gasoline engine is also offered. The completely revamped version of the K-body Camry was presented at the Detroit Motor Show 2006 and put up for sale in March of that year. For now, only it offered with sedan bodywork. The four-cylinder 2.4 liter is maintained in the range, while the only V6 is a new 3.5 liter 268 HP. There is also a hybrid variant with a gasoline engine inline four-cylinder 2.4-liter and 140 hp associated with an electric motor of 40 hp.
How to Reset ABS Light on 2010 Toyota Camry without Tool:
If the ABS light is on, the ECU is trying to tell you it thinks you have a problem. You can’t just clear the code by disconnecting the battery, they can only be reset like this procedure or a high end scan tool. To turning off the ABS Light on your Toyota Camry 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 model years, follow these steps:
- Connect terminal 4 (CG pin) and 13 (TC pin) of the OBD-II socket with a jumper wire.
- Turn the ignition ON but do not start the engine
- You’ll see lots of flashing lights, but please just note the ABS light. Count the blinks of the ABS light, normally, it should be fast and continue to blink, twice per second. You can find a chart online of exactly what code you’re looking at.
- To clear the codes, turn the key off
- Then turn the ignition ON and press the brake pedal 8 times within 5 seconds.
- If the way you are correct, the ABS light should return to its normal fast blinking.
- Turn off the car and remove jumper.
- Finally, start the engine and verify the indicator has been reset.
For more details, please watch the following video:
Note: This procedure only resets the light, not the underlying problem. If it comes back on, you still have a problem. Hopefully the article of How to Reset ABS Light on 2010 Toyota Camry without Tool useful for you. Good Luck! ?