2007-2014 Lexus RX 350 450H Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset- Although recently introduced exclusively in conjunction with Lexus ES, the most recent Lexus SUV that RX has received good response from consumers. There is a similarity look of the NX series. However, the RX comes with exterior models are so convincing, hinted that the car is strong and powerful.
There are several engine options. Such as the type of NX, RX will also be equipped with a turbo engine option. Unfortunately, the Lexus still has not been able to provide specifications in detail the heart of the driving machine. However, referring to the introduction at the New York International Motor Show 2015 in April, the car uses a capacity of 3500 cc V6 engine that can generate power up to 300 hp.
2007-2014 Lexus RX 350 450H Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset:
To turning off the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Lexus RX 350 / 450H, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the tire pressure warning reset button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally, turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
For more details please check the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to all the generations of Lexus RX (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015) models, which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully, the article of 2007-2014 Lexus RX 350 450H Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset useful for you.