How to Reset Tire Pressure TPMS Light on 2016 Cadillac CT6 – The Cadillac CT6 (which stands for Cadillac Touring 6) is a small family car segment F produced by Cadillac, coming to light in the New York International Auto Show in 2015 being the first automobile rear-wheel drive developed by this brand after Cadillac Fleetwood was discontinued in 1996 and the first model with the new classification conducted by the board of Johan de Nysschen. This car is developed at the General Motors plant in Detroit / Hamtramck.
The CT6 is not considered the successor to the Cadillac XTS which exceeds 51 mm in outer length and 272 mm in the wheelbase. It is also the first car brand to use the Omega platform General Motors. There is no possibility of an 8-cylinder engine, including for the first time a V6 3.0-liter twin-turbo engine with 400 hp and 542 Nm with the implementation of a cylinder deactivation system. Other engines are 3.6-liter V6 and a turbocharged 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine. Including the possibility of an all-wheel drive and 8-speed automatic transmission.
How to Reset Tire Pressure TPMS Light on 2016 Cadillac CT6:
If you receive a low-tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2016 Cadillac CT6, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers), calibration will complete after 2 minutes of cumulative driving at 20 mph (32 km/h).
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor need to be reset. To relearn turning off or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2016 Cadillac CT6, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to position On without starting the engine.
- Use the five-way DIC control on the right side of the steering wheel to scroll to the Tire Pressure screen under the DIC info page.
- Press and hold SEL in the center of the five-way DIC control. until horn sounds
- Increase/ decrease tire pressure for 10 seconds, starting from the driver’s side front tire (LF) until horn sounds.
- After horn sounds, proceed to the right (passenger’s side) front tire, and repeat the procedure in step 3.
- Next, proceed as in step 3 for the right (passenger’s side) rear tire and then left (driver’s side) rear tire.
- After hearing the confirming horn chirp for the left rear tire, turn ignition to OFF position. Adjust all tires to pressure listed on tire placard.
This procedure should be work on latest generation of Cadillac CT6 (2016 2017) models. Hopefully the article of How to Reset Tire Pressure TPMS Light on 2016 Cadillac CT6 usefull for you. Good Luck!