Reset Tire Pressure TPMS Light on 2008-2011 Cadillac DTS – The Cadillac DTS is a high-end model of the brand Cadillac from General Motors, which has been manufactured and sold between autumn 2005 and mid-2011 (Europe excluded). He was the successor to the Cadillac DeVille, whose equipment line DeVille Touring Sedan, the name was derived.
DTS is powered by a 4.6-liter V8 petrol engine with automatic transmission and 205 kW (275 hp) or 217 kW (290 hp). A special feature in this class is the front-wheel drive. The flow of power to the front wheels ensure automatic. There is also the long version DTS-L. The 2005 model was equipped with 17 or 18-inch alloy wheels, an electronically controlled suspension, traction control, a stability program and enlarged brakes with brake assist.
How to Reset Tire Pressure TPMS Light on 2008-2011 Cadillac DTS:
If you receive a low-tire-pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2008 2009 2010 2011 Cadillac DTS, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers), calibration will complete after 2 minutes of cumulative driving at 20 mph (32 km/h).
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset.
To relearn turning off or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2008 2009 2010 2011 Cadillac DTS, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to position On without starting the engine.
- Press and hold unlock and lock buttons on the Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitter until horn sounds
- Increase/ decrease tire pressure for 10 seconds, starting from the driver’s side front tire (LF) until horn sounds.
- After horn sounds, proceed to the right (passenger’s side) front tire, and repeat the procedure in step 3.
- Next, proceed as in step 3 for the right (passenger’s side) rear tire and then left (driver’s side) rear tire.
- After hearing the confirming horn chirp for the left rear tire, turn ignition to OFF position. Adjust all tires to pressure listed on tire placard.
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on the old generation of Cadillac DTS (2008 2009 2010 2011) models. Hopefully the article of Reset Tire Pressure TPMS Light on 2008-2011 Cadillac DTS useful for you. Good Luck!