2016-2019 Cadillac XT5 Tire Pressure TPMS Sensor Light Reset – Cadillac XT5 is car crossover produced by an American automaker General Motors Cadillac brand since the end of 2015. The vehicle was first presented at the Motor Show in Dubai in November 2015. The first copies of the vehicle appear on the market in mid-2016 years as a model year 2017. The car was built as a successor to the SRX is based on the floorboard of code GM C1XX.
In contrast to its predecessor, the vehicle received a brand new grill, refreshed brand logo, redesigned bumper and headlamps equipped with daytime running lights made with LED technology model CT6. The basic unit of the driving of the vehicle is a gasoline engine V6 with a capacity of 3.6 l maximum power of 310 hp equipped with the system start & stop system and cylinder deactivation, which separates the two cylinders during the quiet ride and the 8-speed automatic transmission function Electronic Precision Shift. The drive is transmitted to the front or both axles. Versions for the Chinese market will be equipped with a four-cylinder turbocharged engine with a capacity of 2 liters.
2016-2019 Cadillac XT5 Tire Pressure TPMS Sensor Light Reset:
If you receive a low-tire-pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 Cadillac XT5, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers), calibration will complete after 2 minutes of cumulative driving at 20 mph (32 km/h).
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. To relearn turning off or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 Cadillac XT5, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to position On without starting the engine.
- Use the five-way DIC control on the right side of the steering wheel to scroll to the Tire Pressure screen under the DIC info page.
- Press and hold SEL in the center of the five-way DIC control. until horn sounds
- Increase/ decrease tire pressure for 10 seconds, starting from the driver’s side front tire (LF) until horn sounds.
- After horn sounds, proceed to the right (passenger’s side) front tire, and repeat the procedure in step 3.
- Next, proceed as in step 3 for the right (passenger’s side) rear tire and then left (driver’s side) rear tire.
- After hearing the confirming horn chirp for the left rear tire, turn ignition to OFF position. Adjust all tires to pressure listed on tire placard.
This procedure should be work on the latest generation of Cadillac XT5 (2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 model years). Hopefully, the article of 2016-2019 Cadillac XT5 Tire Pressure TPMS Sensor Light Reset useful for you. Good Luck!