2011-2019 Ford Focus Diagnostic Test Mode Hidden Menu
2011-2019 Ford Focus Diagnostic Test Mode Hidden Menu – Ford Focus is called a small family car produced by Ford Motor Company (Ford). The name Focus was presented to the European public in October 1999 and in 2000 in North America. A vehicle that was in all respects better than its predecessor, Escort.
Demand was low at the beginning, the reason for this was the belief of the people that Focus only refurbished model Escort, as it is precisely this had quite a few mistakes. It was not a lot of time when they began publishing houses and newspapers to give its opinion in the form of articles and various tests.
2011-2019 Ford Focus Diagnostic Test Mode Hidden Menu:
Time needed: 7 minutes.
If you want to access the instrument cluster hidden menu to perform self-diagnostic tests on your 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Ford Focus (MK3), perform the following:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Press and hold the OK button
- Turn the ignition to ON position without starting the engine.
- When you see ‘TEST’ on the display, release the OK button
- On this menu, you can access various test like needle sweep test, diagnostic tests, read DTC fault codes, check indicators and LCD display, engine RPMs, fuel flow, by using the ARROW button to navigate through diagnostic mode.
- If you finished, to exit Self-Diagnostic Mode turn the ignition to the OFF position
For more details, please watch the following video:
This tutorial is based on the Ford owner’s manual. This procedure should be work on the third generation of Ford Focus (2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 model years). Hopefully the article of 2011-2019 Ford Focus Diagnostic Test Mode Hidden Menu useful for you. Good Luck!