Accessing 2008-2019 Ford Fiesta Self Diagnostic Hidden Menu – The mass production of the sixth generation of the Ford Fiesta began on August 14, 2008, at the Ford plant in Cologne-Niehl, Germany. This new generation shares its platform with the Mazda 2. At the 2009 European Car of the Year award, the Fiesta was overtaken by the Opel Insignia by just one point.
In October 2008 they started to commercialize the hatchback versions of three and five doors. The sedan went on sale in America and Asia throughout 2009 and 2010, including for the first time to the United States, where due to the increase in oil prices has meant that small cars have gained popularity.
Accessing 2008-2019 Ford Fiesta Self Diagnostic Hidden Menu:
If you want to access the instrument cluster hidden menu to perform self-diagnostic tests on your 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Ford Fiesta (MK7), perform the following:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Press and hold the Trip button (located on the cluster)
- Turn the ignition to ON position without starting the engine.
- When you see ‘TEST’ on the display, release the OK button
- On this menu, you can access various test like needle sweep test, diagnostic tests, read DTC fault codes, check indicators and LCD display, engine RPMs, fuel flow, by using the Trip button to navigate through diagnostic mode.
- If you finished, to exit Self-Diagnostic Mode turn the ignition to the OFF position
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on the third generation of Ford Fiesta MK6 MK7 (2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 model years). Hopefully the article of Accessing 2008-2019 Ford Fiesta Self Diagnostic Hidden Menu useful for you. Good Luck!