Lexus SC 430 TPMS Tire Pressure Sensor Light Reset – The Lexus SC is a sports car produced by the Japanese manufacturer Lexus, between 1990 and 2007. The SC is a two-plus two-seater that features front longitudinal and rear-wheel drive. His direct rivals are the Cadillac XLR and the Mercedes-Benz SL Class; Models such as the BMW 6 Series and the Jaguar XK are similar to the SC for mechanical configuration and performance, although they are larger.
The first generation of SC is a coupe that was sold between 1990 and 2000. It is essentially identical to the third-generation Toyota Soarer, which was reserved for the Japanese market. There were two gasoline engines: a six-cylinder inline of 3.0 liters and 230 hp maximum power (“SC 300”, released in 1992), and an eight-cylinder V 4.0-liter (“SC 400”), which develops 253, 265 or 295 CV depending on the year of production.
Lexus SC 430 TPMS Tire Pressure Sensor Light Reset:
To turning off the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2008, 2009, 2010 Lexus SC 430, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the SET Button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally driving for a few miles (kilometers), calibration will complete after 10 minutes of cumulative driving at least 40 km/h (25 mph), and then verify that it turns off.
The procedure above can be applied to the latest generations of Lexus SC 430 (2008, 2009, 2010) models, which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully, the article of Lexus SC 430 TPMS Tire Pressure Sensor Light Reset useful for you.