2007-2010 Cadillac Escalade Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset
2007-2010 Cadillac Escalade Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset – The Escalade is a luxury full-size SUV produced by Cadillac since 1999. The Escalade was moved to the new GMT900 platform for the 2007 model year. This operation was accelerated as sales of the previous series began to decline. The standard Escalade was once again paired with the elongated ESV version and the EXT pick-up version.
The 2007 Escalade was the official Super Bowl XL car, with MVP Hines Ward being awarded with one of the first Escalade products. The assembly of the new Escalade series began in Arlington, Texas, in January 2006. The rear-wheel-drive specimens were produced later.
2007-2010 Cadillac Escalade Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset:
If you receive a low-tire-pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 Cadillac Escalade, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers), calibration will complete after 2 minutes of cumulative driving at 20 mph (32 km/h).
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. To relearn, turning off or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 Cadillac Escalade, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to the ON position without starting the engine.
- Press and hold unlock and lock buttons on the Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitter until horn sounds
- Increase/ decrease tire pressure for 10 seconds, starting from the driver’s side front tire (LF) until horn sounds.
- After horn sounds, proceed to the right (passenger’s side) front tire, and repeat the procedure in step 4.
- Next, proceed as in step 4 for the right (passenger’s side) rear tire and then left (driver’s side) rear tire.
- After hearing the confirming horn chirp for the left rear tire, turn ignition to OFF position. Adjust all tires to pressure listed on tire placard.
- Turn the ignition off and start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on the old generation of Cadillac Escalade (2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010) model years. Hopefully, the article of 2007-2010 Cadillac Escalade Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset useful for you. Read Also How to Reset TPMS on New Cadillac Escalade. Good Luck!