How to Access Engineering Test Mode on Ford Fusion 2013-2019 – The Ford Fusion is an American passenger car of the D segment marketed by Ford Motor Company since 2005, for the American market, except Argentina, where the European Mondeo is marketed. It is a five-seater with four-door sedan body and transverse front engine, whose main rivals are the Chevrolet Malibu, Honda Accord, Hyundai Sonata, Nissan Altima, Toyota Camry, and Volkswagen Passat.
The Fusion replaces Ford Contour in North America and Ford Mondeo in Latin America. The second generation of the Fusion was presented to the public at the 2012 Detroit Auto Show. Its European counterpart, the Ford Mondeo, is exactly the same as the Fusion II.
How to Access Engineering Test Mode on Ford Fusion:
If you want to access the instrument cluster hidden menu to perform self-diagnostic tests on your 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 Ford Fusion, perform the following:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Press and hold the left OK button
- Turn the ignition to ON position without starting the engine.
- When you see ‘TEST’ on the display, release the OK button
- On this menu, you can access various test like needle sweep test, diagnostic tests, read DTC fault codes, check indicators and LCD display, engine RPMs, fuel flow, by using the ARROW button to navigate through diagnostic mode.
- If you finished, to exit Self-Diagnostic Mode turn the ignition to the OFF position
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on the third generation of Ford Fusion (2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 model years). Hopefully, the article of How to Access Engineering Test Mode on Ford Fusion 2013-2019 useful for you. Good Luck!