How to Enter Hidden Engineering Test Mode on Ford Mustang
How to Enter Hidden Engineering Test Mode on Ford Mustang – The Ford Mustang (code-named S-550) is the sixth generation homonymous car and is a pony car produced by US carmaker Ford from 2014. The sixth generation was presented on December 5, 2013, while production was started at the Flat Rock Assembly Plant in Michigan from July 14, 2014, with the start of sales scheduled for November of the same year, as the model year 2015, in coupe or cabriolet version.
The first pre-series was auctioned in January 2014 for 300,000 dollars, while on the European market, on 24 May 2014, during the Champions League final, online orders were opened for the first 500 copies limited production pre-production. The debut of the sixth series concurred with the 50th anniversary of the start of production of the model, which began in 1964.
How to Enter Hidden Engineering Test Mode on Ford Mustang:
If you want to access the instrument cluster hidden menu to perform self-diagnostic tests on your 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 Ford Mustang, perform the following:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Press and hold the OK button
- Turn the ignition to ON position without starting the engine.
- When you see ‘Engineering Test Mode’ on the display, release the OK button
- On this menu, you can access various test like needle sweep test, diagnostic tests, read DTC fault codes, check indicators and LCD display, engine RPMs, fuel flow, by using the ARROW button to navigate through diagnostic mode.
- If you finished, to exit Self-Diagnostic Mode turn the ignition to the OFF position
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on the third generation of Ford Mustang (2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019) model years. Hopefully the article of How to Enter Hidden Engineering Test Mode on Ford Mustang useful for you. Good Luck!