2018 Opel Vauxhall Crossland X Tyre Pressure Light Reset – The Opel Crossland X is a crossover SUV car produced by the German car manufacturer Opel since 2017. It is based on the PF1 platform of the PSA Group, a platform shared with other Citroen, Peugeot and DS models. In the United Kingdom, it will be marketed as Vauxhall Crossland X.
Slightly smaller than the Opel Mokka X, the Crossland is not available with all-wheel drive. The engines are the same used by Citroen, Peugeot and DS in its medium-small models and are for the petrol 1.2-liter EB three-cylinder 82, 110 and 131 hp, while for the diesel is the 1.6-liter DV 99 and 120 CV. Following the launch, it came a GPL version 1.2-liter 81 hp.
2018 Opel Vauxhall Crossland X Tyre Pressure Light Reset:
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. To reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2017 2018 Opel Vauxhall Crossland X, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the Tire Pressure SET button until the tire pressure warning light in the instrument cluster blinking
- Finally turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
The procedure above can be applied to the latest generations of Opel Vauxhall Crossland X (2017 2018) model years, which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully, the article of 2018 Opel Vauxhall Crossland X Tyre Pressure Light Reset useful for you.