2018 Opel Astra GTC Tyre Pressure Sensor Indicator Reset – The Opel Astra J, fourth of the name, is a model of the automaker Opel which was released in December 2009, to replace the Opel Astra H. It takes the style of the Opel Insignia. It takes the style of the Opel It was officially presented at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September 2009.
Then came in October 2010, the Sports Tourer, followed in 2011 by the 3-door coupe GTC and Zafira. It is sold in China as the Buick Excelle XT, which replaces the Excelle HRV, a Daewoo Lacetti rebadgée.
2018 Opel Astra GTC Tyre Pressure Sensor Indicator Reset:
If you receive a low-tire-pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2018 Opel Astra GTC, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers) to update the tire pressure values
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. For that you need to purchase the correct TPMS reset tool and follow these instructions:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to position On without starting the engine.
- Keep brake pedal depressed. Move and hold the selector lever for five seconds to position N until P is displayed in the DIC display
- Set the selector lever to Neutral, for vehicles with manual transmission
- Select the Vehicle Information Menu by using the MENU button on the turn signal lever
- Scroll down and select Tyre Pressure menu
- Press SET/CLR button to reset TPMS
- Press SET/CLR button again to confirm the selection. If the reset mode has been entered successfully, the horn will sound once.
- Starting from the driver’s side front tire, place the relearn tool against the tire sidewall, near the valve stem. Then press the button to activate the TPMS sensor.
- Repeat the procedure on the right-front tire, the right rear tire, and the last one left rear tire.
- A horn chirp confirms that the sensor identification code has been matched to this tire and wheel position.
- After hearing the confirming horn chirp for the left rear tire, training is completed and a message is shown in the information display.
- Turn ignition to OFF position and then Adjust all tires to pressure listed on tire placard.
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on the latest generation of Vauxhall Opel Astra GTC (2018 2019) model years. Hopefully, the article of 2018 Opel Astra GTC Tyre Pressure Sensor Indicator Reset useful for you. Good Luck!