How To Calibrate TPMS Light on Honda Clarity 2018-2019 – The Honda FCX Clarity is a vehicle powered by a hydrogen fuel cell manufactured by the Japanese firm Honda, which began to develop it in the 80s following the ideal of the zero-emission vehicle. As of today (April 2016), Honda and Toyota are the only companies that have obtained the approval to market their vehicles driven by this system in Japan and the United States.
The FCX Clarity began to be marketed in the United States in July 2008 and in Japan in November of the same year. At the moment, the company has not announced plans to market it in Europe, although it is known that the Honda R & D center in Germany already works with the FCX Clarity.
How To Calibrate TPMS Light on Honda Clarity 2018-2019:
To reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2017 2018 2019 Honda Clarity, follow these steps:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop, the shift lever is in P
- Turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Press the HOME button (located on audio screen) to enter the Vehicle Menu screen.
- Select Settings
- Select Vehicle
- Select TPMS Calibration
- Select Calibrate and wait until the calibration process finishes
For more details please check the following video:
Note: Calibration will complete after 20 minutes of cumulative driving at 30 to 60 mph. The procedure above can be applied to the latest generations of Honda Clarity (2016 2017 2018 2019 model years). Hopefully, the article of How To Calibrate TPMS Light on Honda Clarity 2018-2019 useful for you.