2014 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class (C216) Tire Pressure Light Reset – The C216 is the name of a large coupe car produced by Mercedes-Benz from 2006 to December 2013 and constitutes the third set of the so-called CL-Class. At the debut, the C216 was made available in two trim levels, called Chrome and Sport. AMG versions, however, were available in a single level of dedicated equipment.
In addition to the already mentioned ABC, ABS systems, ESP and ASR, the C216 range could also rely on: Pre-Safe system (in case of an imminent impact, predisposes seats, the possible sunroof and other parameters of the vehicle in order to ensure the greatest possible protection to the occupants), uphill start assist, 8 airbags, front and rear electric windows, front armrest.
2014 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class (C216) Tire Pressure Light Reset:
If you receive a low tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to restart clear or turning off the warning light on your 2013 2014 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class (C216), follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel or on the inside of the fuel filler flap.
- Turn the ignition to ON without starting the engine
- Hit the LEFT or Right arrow button on the steering wheel and scroll to select SERVICE menu
- Select TIRE PRESSURE
- The multifunction display shows the current tire pressure for the individual tires or the Tire pressure displayed after driving a few minutes message in the multifunction display.
- Press the DOWN button
- When The Use Current Pressures as New Reference Values message appears, press the OK button
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers) and then verify that it turns off.
For more details, please watch the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to latest generations of Mercedes-Benz CL-Class (2013 2014) US models. Hopefully, the article of 2014 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class (C216) Tire Pressure Light Reset useful for you. Good Luck! 😀