2014-2016 Mercedes-Benz GLA250 AMG GLA45 Tire Pressure Reset – The Mercedes-Benz GLA is a compact SUV segment C that the German automaker Mercedes-Benz presented to the public at the Frankfurt Motor Show 2013. It has five-door body, transverse front engine and five seats. The GLA Class uses the same platform as the Mercedes-Benz A-Class and CLA, tourism segment C of the brand.
At launch, the petrol engines are a 1.6 liter 156 hp and a 2.0 liter 211 hp. For its part, the Diesel will be 1.8 liter 136 hp, 2.1-liter and 170 hp. Except the base gasoline, all models will be offered in front-wheel drive versions and four wheels. At launch seven models were available, three of them with petrol and four diesel. Since September 2014, gives the GLA 180 CDI as diesel entry-level model and since February 2015 is advantageous model of the series GLA 180 with a petrol engine.
2014-2016 Mercedes-Benz GLA250 AMG GLA45 Tire Pressure Reset:
If you receive a low-tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to restart clear or turning off the warning light on your 2013 2014 2015 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLA Class GLA250 AMG GLA45, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel or on the inside of the fuel filler flap.
- Turn the ignition to ON without starting the engine
- Hit the HOME or Right arrow button on the steering wheel and scroll down to select SERVICE menu
- Select TIRE PRESSURE
- The multifunction display shows the current tire pressure for the individual tires or the Tire pressures will be displayed after driving a few minutes message.
- Press the DOWN button
- When The Use Current Pressures as New Reference Values message appears, press the OK buton
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers) and then verify that it turns off.
For more details, please watch the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to latest generations of Mercedez-Benz GLA-Class X156 (2013 2014 2015 2016) US models. Hopefully the article of 2014-2016 Mercedes-Benz GLA250 AMG GLA45 Tire Pressure Reset useful for you. Good Luck! 😀